Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases. Sale items do not qualify for a refund.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
* Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Book with obvious signs of use
* CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Sale items (if applicable).
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to shipping label given to you.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return. Shipping
To return your product, you should mail your product to the return shipping label that is given upon your request.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Double ends acne tweezer light gray M3025
Double ends acne tweezer light gray M3025
- Shipping Weight : 0.038kg
- Net Weight : 0.048kg
- Package Length : 18.0000cm
- Package Width : 8.0000cm
- Package Hight : 3.0000cm
- Package Description : Double ends Acne tweezer*1 PC cm
Correct use of acne needles
Acne needles, also known as acne needles, are pointed at one end and circle at the other. In the beauty industry, acne needles are an indispensable tool.
1. Before use, the acne needle must be immersed and disinfected with 75% alcohol used by the hospital. If there is no alcohol, it can also be boiled in boiling water.
2. Take a hot towel and apply it to your face, especially on the areas with acne and pimples, you should apply it for a while, so that the pores can be fully expanded, and it is easier to squeeze and it will not be too painful.
3. When using, first use one end of a pointed needle to gently puncture acne and pimples, so as to puncture part of the subcutaneous fibrous tissue.
4. Put the end with a small circle on the opening of the pimple that has just been pricked, press down gently, and then move slowly to squeeze out the oil and pus in the pimple.
5. After squeezing, you can use toner to clean the acne wound just now, and then apply hot water or firming lotion. It is OK, and the acne needle should also be cleaned and disinfected again.
6. Sometimes, after we squeeze the acne, there may be black marks on the face. Choose some essential oils that can remove the black marks, such as tea tree essential oil, lavender essential oil, etc., and apply it on the acne marks.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
All orders are final and are processed within 3 to 5 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. Your order processing times are separate from the shipping times you see at checkout. Potential delays due to a high volume of orders or postal service problems are outside of my control.
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
For calculated shipping rates: Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Free shipping for orders over $75
We offer international shipping.
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
international shipping expectations can vary greatly depending on the destination. Estimated delivery timelines could be between 8-20 days.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. [Your Company] is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
We accept returns up to 30 days after delivery, if the item is unused and in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.